Tuesday, October 9, 2012

{ My HUGE Penguin }

This summer before Sam left for China, I took him to the Penguin Encounter - at the Living Planet Aquarium --- where they took us into a room and we got to  play with the Penguins!!


 { She forgot to inform us before we entered that penguins are attracted to blue --- whoops }



So for Halloween i've decided to get creative ... Since I have WAY too much time on my hands --- I can finally make Sam's dreams come true and make him a Penguin costume!! 
{If you know Sam --- you know how much he's OBSESSED with Penguins} 



{ Don't get the wrong idea --- i'm not pregnant } 

I found this cute blog {on Pinterest of course} On which she shows how she makes a penguin costume for her little baby --- he looks so adorable! 

... So I thought ...
--- WHY NOT TRY IT?? ---

Wish me luck --- I definitely need it!! 

Olivia 
{ You'll have to wait for pictures } 


1 comment:

  1. Those penguins are so cute :) I'm excited to see Sam's costume haha!

    ReplyDelete