Saturday, September 29, 2012

{ Tis the Season }


Is it too early to be dreaming of CHRISTMAS!!! There is nothing better cold snowy nights filled with 
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Smore's {my husband is the ultimate smore maker!!}
  • Cuddling up on the sofa 
  • warm woollen knits {i cant wait to fill my wardrobe with my winter wear!!}
  • the amazing smell of pine, cinnamon, red berry's 
  • Christmas Trees 
  • Twinkle lights --- along with LOTS of decorations 
  • and of course PRESENTS!! 
This year we will definitely be full of making new traditions and bringing both our families traditions together !!... We are planning on finding and cutting down our own little Christmas Tree --- which I am extremely excited for. 

However Christmas is 86 days away, and before we get winter we get Autumn or as the American call it "Fall" --- a season full of Halloween, {Thanksgiving} ... and my personal favourite Bonfire night --- shame the only way i'll be able to celebrate, is eating Banoffee Pie, toffee apples, and if i'm lucky smore's by the fire pit!! I can't wait to decorate our little apartment for all the upcoming holidays --- and i'll start with cute little pumpkins for halloween!!!

Happy Holidays Everyone 

Olivia xx  





1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for all this too! Especially the amazing smells :)

    ReplyDelete