Monday, September 17, 2012

Pinterest in Full Force!

Last night my Husband told me i'm far too addicted to Pinterest... but come on ladies who isn't?? I am a major LOVER of anything crafty whether its scrap-booking or refurbishing furniture I love it!! 

While Sam was away in China for the summer {yes - 6 weeks of pure torture}, I was able to get "creative" and {D.I.Y} anything and everything for the wedding. I even managed to make some cute pieces for our little home! 








From Top to bottom:

  • { The Skanchy Family - August 14th 2012 } One of my Pinterest "pins" - this was one of my parents old kitchen cabinets which i sanded, painted ivory, and finished by painting the letters in a grey/silver - {it took forever but i love it}
  • Before and after! 
  • Cute little home sign 
  • Painted and distressed picture frame, with burlap and button "S" {for Skanchy of course} - hanging cute in our bathroom!!
  • painted wooden arrows with letters stuck on for wedding decorations {in my wedding colours - mint green and ivory}
  • My "Fall" wreath {I am loving the halloween wreath ideas on Pinterest - hurry up October!!} 
  • Beginning to spray paint everything ivory!! 
We have been sooo lucky this week, Sam's Parents neighbours {a mouthful i know} gave us the most beautiful dresser... which means ANOTHER PROJECT!! Sanding, staining, painting its been a week and i still haven't finished {extremely time consuming} Finished pictures will of course follow! 


As I am new to blogging I am looking for cute blogs to follow ... please comment with a link to your site if you would like me to follow you :)

 Olivia 
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment