Thursday, January 24, 2013

{ Love, Life, and Anitgravity Yoga }

This year has definitely started with a BANG...
... as in BANG its almost February!!
{crazy huh!!}

This January has been so busy,
We went to San Diego - California,
For a family wedding,
and while we were there we got to relive our honeymoon and go to SEAWORLD!!




Needless to say we LOVE Sea World!!
However my ability to repeatedly go on roller-coasters over and over again has gone..
{Im getting so old}
...I still get amazed how they can teach these animals to preform!

Is it just me or anyone else, want to have a career {playing with dolphins/whales/penguins} every time you go?? 

Because I certainly do!!

Also this month
{a New years goal to try something new..}
I decided to try 
Anti-Gravity Yoga --- And I LOVE it!!!




LOVE: 
1. I finally get to use my cute Lululemon outfits I got for Christmas
{there so stinking cute}
2. I feel like a child playing in a playground --- while i am ment to be "relaxing" --- all i want is to swing in the hammocks!!
3. I have abs of steel for 2 days after!!
4. It really works -- i've only been twice and I can already tell my body is more toned!!
{I seriously recommend it --- or if you want a great laugh you can just come and watch me!!} 
   
I hope your New Years goals are as fun as mine!!

Olivia 
xx




2 comments:

  1. Ah I want to try this yoga! When and where? I don't know that I'm strong enough...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called imagination place ... It's down at brickyard, they have a schedule so you can choose which classes you go too!! We should go together!!!! I'm so weak and every time you can tell your getting stronger!!! :)

      Delete