Friday, March 8, 2013

{ Recently... }

With the amount of birthday's,
Visitors,
a Valentines trip to Vegas,
and a whole lot of Sickness!!!
February has been one busy month..
and so...

...Recently...

I was spoiled to death on my birthday,

I was surprised with a lovely trip to Vegas over Valentines day,

Where we visited {Gold & Silver Pawn Shop} from Pawn Stars!!
{ sadly Chumlee wasn't there :( }  

Ate at WAY too much!!

Sunbathed by the Vdara pool all day
{ the weather was so nice --- I actually came home with alittle tan!! }

Shopped until Sam couldn't take it anymore...

Sam got a 2nd job!

I have spent many hour's at anti-gravity Yoga

I have found that this Coconut oil is amazing for my hair
{ I coat my hair in a layer of the oil and leave on for 20-30 minutes twice a week ... and then shampoo and condition as usual --- and my hair feels amazing... so much shinier, thicker, and stronger!! }

I have fallen in LOVE with these JCrew jeans 

I am addicted to these new fresh picked body washes and lotions
{ especially the tangerines scent --- and its only $8!!! }

I have been dying to find time to scrapbook

I have been thinking of craft ideas for Easter ... any ideas??

We have been spending WAY too many hours watching Desperate Housewives

I have already started "Spring Cleaning" our apartment 

We went to Colour Me Mine with this cute Couple...

I have been on the search for wheatgrass growing kits ...anyone know where i could find one??

I hope your february was as great as ours..
and were already 8 days into march!!

Olivia 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love this post. You guys really did have a fun February :)

    ReplyDelete