Wednesday, November 7, 2012

{ A.Little.Bit.Of.Love}


Tonight I came home to an empty home ---
As Sam is visiting his Grandma, up in Ogden
It really is crazy how much I miss him when he's not around!!

... SOOOO I thought i would share my top ten LOVES right now!! { Other than an amazing Husband like mine ;) }

  1. Spending a lot of time with family --- we were lucky to spend last night at the theatre watching Oliver Twist --- seriously one of my favourite plays!!
  2. A fresh Hair cut--- I've been in desperate need to have my hair done {since my hair grows like crazy these days --- its all this Utah sun!!}
  3. Simply Lemonade --- Raspberry flavour of course ... i'm seriously addicted!!
  4. Anything Christmasy --- I get far to excited thinking about christmas ... so i've already started my christmas crafts ready for December!! 
  5. William-Sonoma pumpkin-peacan bread --- I crave this every day its THAT delicious!!
  6. My new cute pants from Anthropologie --- In fact any piece of clothing in the colour plum!!
  7. These Chicken Tacos --- the easiest and most delicious chicken meal to make!!!
  8. My Prada Boots --- I've finally got them fixed ... woooh!!
  9. A clean home --- there is no greater feeling than a clean home... and defiantly no better smell then those cleaning products ;)
  10. and Finally there is nothing better or anything I LOVE more than cuddles with Samuel!! 
I would love to read some of your blogs--- leave me your links below :)

Olivia
xx

 

1 comment: