Saturday, November 17, 2012

{ A.Month.Of.Thanks }


As we get closer to Christmas... 
{Its only 6 whole weeks away!!!}
Are you getting as excited as I am??
Unlucky for me I have to wait an extra week before I {supposedly} can even think about Christmas!! 
Due to a holiday called "Thanksgiving" --- Which us Brits don't celebrate.
As much as I am extremely Thankful that my husband will get a couple extra days off school, family time and of course delicious food... I will be truly Thankful when I can decorate my home all Christmasy! 
{My favourite Holiday is Christmas --- FOR SURE!!}

But... while I have another week of waiting here is a few things i'm truly Thankful for this year!!

  1. My Parents --- for everything they have done and do for me!! Especially the most amazing wedding day I could have ever wished for!!
  2. My Brothers --- for being the subjects of Mum's and mine lunch dates... theres always something new!!
  3. My In-Laws --- for raising {and kicking into shape} the most kind hearted, intelligent, funny, good looking man i've ever met!! --- and the comfiest bed you would ever sleep in!!
  4.  And of course my Husband --- for repeatably putting a smile on my face!! 
When I count my blessings I do count them all twice!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Olivia 



3 comments: